Sound: The sound plays a big role when creating the setting. It helps us to picture the outside environment which is where the film takes place. The dialogue also drives the story forward because it reveals the plot of the story. It helps to explain why the characters are there in the first place and the events that take place between them. They don't use any major editing sounds or techniques. Besides the diegetic and non-diegetic sound taking place in scenes there isn't any other major implications that the sound adds. Mis-En-Scene: The mis-en-scene for this film was a very well done. Although the actors aren't very well known in America they did play their characters well. They were able to portray the life of a modern family and it helped with the film. The props were also very well done and worked very closely with the costumes. They were dressed for camping in a northern part with slightly heavy winds. The set was very well made with leaves and trees in the area. Th...
Hey guys, well this is it, the end of the road for now. This project has reached the final stretch and to finish it off like a good series does I'll do a recap on the journey. At first I had no idea what I wanted to do for this project. I was scared because I didn't think I could get anyone to come film during this pandemic, but luckily I did. Planning for the film after I had a general idea was pretty easy, I just needed to show two people trying their best to improve and "just do it." While at first it was them improving throughout the film I realized that creating that idea was going to have to take more time than I head with a 30 second limit. When it came down to filming I had to change the story of the film and even though it was a pretty big change I think this way was better. Showing the two athletes trying their best and training themselves definitely showed what a Nike commercial is. During the editing process it was all about going through with the story i...
Hey guys, my name is Angel Noriega-Rodriguez and for the next few blogs I'll be telling you my process through the final task. I'm currently enrolled as a tenth grader at Fort Lauderdale Highschool. I have a passion for learning the media industry as well as film and TV. My goal is to one day study at Full Sail University in Winter Park, Florida, and with the Cambridge Diploma I hope to do just that. Taking this class has taught me a lot of the process of filmmaking and I hope to show what I've learned in this video. For this task I decided to work alone. I believe that working with other people would be harder. With different thoughts on how we want the video to look it wouldn't come out the best. Another reason is as I'm writing this over the weekend I was recently exposed to the Corona virus so for safety measures I won't be working with many people outside of my home. While I don't plan to work with anyone in my class, I am planning on h...
Comments
Post a Comment